I feel like these points are a given but necessary to be clear about this blog:
- All posts on this blog are written by me unless otherwise stated. All images and content are copyrighted to me unless stated otherwise, and permission must be observed when sharing my content which must also include credit back to my blog. Content is not to be republished without permission.
- The Glow Manifesto is about products and services I use on myself, for specific beauty, lifestyle and parenting needs.
- I have just introduced some affiliate links on my site, these will always mark these at the bottom of a post when used. I get as many people as possible to follow the links as the money made is minimal, and, I can assure you that it all goes back to the business of blogging!
- The Glow Manifesto would never endorse products and services I wouldn’t use on myself, and all views are my honest opinion whether sponsored, gifted or purchased!
- Any product claim, price, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service is correct at the time of publishing but should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- I am not a doctor, a health care professional or even a skincare specialist and can therefore not be liable for any reactions from ingredients or faulty products. Everything in this post is based purely on my experience. Always consult your healthcare practitioner to ensure what you are doing is right for you.
- Your Information will never be shared with any third party.